White letters in or out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garandman

Reaction score
White letters IN, always IN!! Haha. IMO, There is nothing worse than seeing white letters on tires, it steals attention away from the vehicle. They also don't stay white, and look even worse as they age. It reminds me of the old 50's cars that had the white rings. There's nothing cool about white on tires.
Says it all!

rzabel

Reaction score

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm rather chea......er.....thrifty. I put white out if the tire has them as you pay for the white, get some use out of it. I don't know how many vehicles I've had over the years. somewhere around 250-300. If I get a tire with white letters, they always go out.

As for the trend towards huge wheels and skinny rubber, yeah, on those go with the white in. You won't see those on my vehicles as I've repaired many a sussension around here where someone went with the Kalifornia look of huge wheels and skinny rubber and met up with Indiana pot holes. Some of the roads I take my 2000 Escalade down, you know they're roads as there are no trees growing on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlshort21