White letters in or out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for out, but it does depend on which tire you buy. If it's BG Goodrich, Goodyear, Cooper Cobra and something like that they look good out. If the tires are an off brand like Hankook or some other weird name, should go inside.

Stef

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have always liked the white letter out on a big side wall tire. But I also like a lot of chrome too, guess I am old school. But, I think black wall tires look good on my Camaro with the small sidewalls. Just put these on my 2003, gotta get rid of the pin stripe and I want some of the Onki chrome nerf boards.

new wheels.jpg

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about you do whatever makes you happy? you doing it for yourself not for the guy or gal on the forum.
And I did. lol. Just curious what opinions were out there. Like I said above, if I had 20” or larger wheels, I’d be doing black walls. But with stock 16”, I like how the letters break up the large sidewall. [emoji16]

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I did. lol. Just curious what opinions were out there. Like I said above, if I had 20” or larger wheels, I’d be doing black walls. But with stock 16”, I like how the letters break up the large sidewall. [emoji16]
and here we go again, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345