Where to sell OEM 2023 Suburban 6.2 Exhaust System ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgomes16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve recently swapped out my stock exhaust system on the 23 6.2 burban with a Corsa Performance exhaust system. Now I’m tryna figure out where to sell the OEM exhaust system. Tried ebay but I have a limit on the amount since I haven’t sold anything on there. Any thoughts ?

Attachments

• IMG_5946.jpeg
    IMG_5946.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5943.jpeg
    IMG_5943.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5941.jpeg
    IMG_5941.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5940.jpeg
    IMG_5940.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 12

dd8h

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you located? I would be interested if you're in the NJ area.
Otherwise, Facebook marketplace.

OP
OP
rgomes16

rgomes16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you located? I would be interested if you're in the NJ area.
Otherwise, Facebook marketplace.
I’m located in Houston,Texas. Yeah marketplace sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
marketplace has quickly filled up with scammers, don't forget the old craigslist stand by. My wife has FB and she lists our stuff there, I list it on Craigslist. I have been the seller on the last handful of things. Don't be worried if it sits for a little if you price it decently, someone will come eventually.

OP
OP
rgomes16

rgomes16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
marketplace has quickly filled up with scammers, don't forget the old craigslist stand by. My wife has FB and she lists our stuff there, I list it on Craigslist. I have been the seller on the last handful of things. Don't be worried if it sits for a little if you price it decently, someone will come eventually.
Yeah FB market has surely deteriorated. Thank you for the heads up will take it into consideration. Meanwhile if anybody on here is interested and is in Texas close to the Houston area do hit me up I’m sure we can work something out. Cheers !

Reaction score
Yeah FB market has surely deteriorated. Thank you for the heads up will take it into consideration. Meanwhile if anybody on here is interested and is in Texas close to the Houston area do hit me up I’m sure we can work something out. Cheers !
Sent you a message.

GTPace500

Reaction score
I also have my OEM 6.2 system to sell, but located in NY area. I upgraded to the Corsa Catback and don't have a need for the OEM anymore.

clogan2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as a point of interest, my local Ford dealer refused to accept the trade in of my F150 because of its after-market (Borla) cat-back exhaust. Fortunately I still had the OEM exhaust in my shop, so I loaded it in the truck bed, and we did the trade. YMMV

chrisbusnut

Reaction score
I have an OEM Cat Back exhaust system that I bought from the dealer for my 2022 Tahoe 6.2, had them install and then quickly had them remove and put the original OEM back on (my wife thought it was too loud). I've had it on FB Marketplace for over a year and a half, and no interest at all. I'm located in Portland, OR. It would be too expensive to ship it, so the only option is local pick up. I also tried Craigslist for a short period, but nothing. I think you almost need to find someone on the forum who is interested. I would love to get rid of mine and get it out of my garage.

IMG_9592.jpeg

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve recently swapped out my stock exhaust system on the 23 6.2 burban with a Corsa Performance exhaust system. Now I’m tryna figure out where to sell the OEM exhaust system. Tried ebay but I have a limit on the amount since I haven’t sold anything on there. Any thoughts ?
Just make sure you report the sale amount on your income tax return. New rules are now in place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo