Where can i get key copies made for my tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olevalon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am trying to get copies of my key to my tahoe made, but can't figure out where to go besides a dealership to get a copy made. any suggestions? went to lowe's and home depot, but unsuccessful. anybody got keys made elsewhere?

WickedGoat

Reaction score
You can buy GM key blanks off of Ebay all day long.... then just take them to any Lowe's, Home Depot, locksmith or hardware store to be cut. In my case I had the dealer do it because the truck was already in for the instrument cluster and they cut for them free.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Dealer hooked me a pair for free, keyfob was $40. Too bad I bought my clifford a week later :emotions122:

Dahlar

Reaction score
Remotes can be had for $20 on ebay, dealership cut my keys for cheap while in for service.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I paid 20-30 bucks for a key at the dealership. something like that, from what I remember.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
by the way, my key from Wal-Mart...*since I lost my other*...was less then $3-4 dollars...Im gonna go make another today since I dont have a spare :) Thanks for reminding me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmatson

Latest posts