Where can I find molding/trim for my driver door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If his was like mine it started to peel away a little at a time and the car wash finished it off. Mine did the same thing. Serves me right for being lazy. The car wash people didn’t know or care that it was viciously ripped off.
Fixed it. All it would take is an edge lifted up and one of those huge brushes spinning would wrap their tentacles around it and tear it off.

OP
OP
JoeyCapocci

JoeyCapocci

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First: Welcome to the forum from Oregon

Second: That must be some pressure or hella crazy brush for that panel to come off. Plus it was damaged enough that could not be reattached?
I’m not sure, The tenant couldn’t find it when he went back in

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does fishing line work, like when removing badges?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
Yes. Same concept. It’s just held on by 3m double sided tape. Fishing line will slide right through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fought with ours for a while. They were curling up due to temperature changes and the difference in thermal expansion coefficients of metal and plastic. I even took them off and heated them until they were flat again and re-glued. A short time later I pulled them off.

Another vote for removal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts