When does the '24 refresh debut..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one despise console shifters. They take up valuable room for cups, phone, storage bin, etc. You touch the shifter so little, I prefer the buttons or a column shifter over putting it in the console. Keep it out of the high traffic areas.
Same! I know so many people complain about Ram and the dial shifter, but it takes up almost no real estate and the center console is much more usable.

I love the buttons in the Yukon and its out of the way and perfectly functional.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else worry about picking one up the year after a refresh? I know it may not be as substantial as jumping generations (e.g. 2021 lifter failures) but if they're raising the rear suspension arm (which I'm all for - my 2008 honda accord has better ground clearance than the rear arm on my 23 suburban), it may be more substantial than just a front bumper/new dash.

Craignor

Reaction score
Really glad to hear they are going back to the column shifter. now please get rid of the annoying auto start stop button.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2.7L looks good for a Canyon/Colorado, although I imagine aftermarket exhausts will try to REDUCE sound since 4 banger trucks aren't music to the ears. Maybe get a burble tune :D

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else worry about picking one up the year after a refresh? I know it may not be as substantial as jumping generations (e.g. 2021 lifter failures) but if they're raising the rear suspension arm (which I'm all for - my 2008 honda accord has better ground clearance than the rear arm on my 23 suburban), it may be more substantial than just a front bumper/new dash.
You mean the 21-22 lifter failures and now the 23 injector failures, right?
Refresh or no refresh, problems continue...

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They would Literally sell them all day long. Not everyone needs a truck and I’ve battled between the 2 for years.

Yep im one of those people. Have a 3/4 ton for towing, but certainly dont use the truck for a truck. I would much rather have the extra seating and interior storage, and just connect a trailer when i actually need to haul something.

And with ford axing the excursion years ago, they would own the market. That ford with the diesel was a hell of a rig and a hot seller…cant believe they ever put the cabosh to that either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts