Wheel theft Deterrent?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow... interesting find. I'd love to hear more on this as well?

I usually hope that the Glock toting blonde driving the truck is enough of a deterrent, but this would add more to the deterrence!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow... interesting find. I'd love to hear more on this as well?

I usually hope that the Glock toting blonde driving the truck is enough of a deterrent, but this would add more to the deterrence!

your wife carries a Glock around?? :eek:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I could get my wife anywhere close to a gun!! :D My best friend is a detective at a local jurisdiction (I have several police friends) and carries his everywhere. I have not gotten my conceal to carry license yet but would like to at some point.

Nonetheless it would be a VERY good wheel theft deterrent :D

Last edited:

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i carry mine everywhere but the wife is scared of them. she wont even touch guns at the house... we are working on getting a "Wives Class" setup to let our firearms instructor work with them so they at least dont cry when they shoot one (not my wife but co workers wife)...now my mom, dad, and granny all carry. this is texas afterall hahaa.

back to topic, wheel deal is pretty cool.

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 2-Way Advanced Remote, Vehicle Security Shock Sensor System and the Wheel Theft deterrent module on my 2007 Yukon. It works great. I tested my wheel theft deterrent by slightly jacking up the truck, it was very sensitive (works great). The shock sensor is nice too because you can change the sensitivity. Just make sure that it's mounted to a hard surface. As far as the 2-Way Advanced Remote the extended range is about a half mile not a mile and the remote is kind of big. With all of these MODS my alarm is perfect with my train horn. VERY LOUD and not your common car alarm so everyone stops and looks.

OP
OP
Jades Dark heart

Jades Dark heart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic this is what I was hoping to hear someone who actually has it. I am going to look into doing this asap

G

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Also what a great idea that horn is

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i too have all 3. Advanced 2way, Anti jack and shock sensor. They work Great, I had a tire go flat and even before the Tire was totally flat, alarm was sounding off. Its nice cause before there is enough height to remove a tire alarm is sounding. Bad part there isnt any pager notification on the remote to let you know if your alarm is going off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84