Whatsup! Check out the new project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the s475/96 looking right at home in the ol girl!
Along with a 4" thick core intercooler tucked in perfectly behind the grill

Any bets on how long that factory ring gap would hold up if I left the 96k mile 5.3?

Going to be installing a holley I/O expansion on the terminator x-max shortly so I can install some accessories.. trans brake, 2step, some sensors, e-fan control, and a few other odds and ends..

Also going in will be SEC1500cc injectors..

Will probably run this thing off a mixture of pump 93 and e85..

Recently installed a holley Terminator x-max, and a holley drop in ck sending unit with 525lph pump,
And universal fuel filter along with a aeromotive FPR, 5/8" feed line, and 1/2" return using gates rubber fuel line..

View attachment 392337View attachment 392338View attachment 392339

Finally got the ol girl loaded up on the trailer and brought it home today, so I can do some more work in the leisure of my home garage without having to move it out of my shop everytime we get a delivery..
View attachment 392340
I broke the top off the piston on my camaro with nitrous. Didn't go lean, just cylinder pressure. That was stock ring gap on a sub 30k mile ls-1. I believe it was somewhere around a 200 hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic