What's up, im the new guy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Babbitt112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stationed in Wichita, KS, Home is Morganton, NC
Hey, the names PJ, Im a good ol boy from Morganton NC. I work for the United States Air Force, and am currently stationed in Wichita KS. Got an 03 tahoe with the 4.8l.. Since I got it a month and a half ago, I've tinted the windows, painted the bowtie silver, candied the tails, added a light-bar, and installed flowmaster series 40 exhaust. Good start to a completely stock (or was stock) tahoe. Got big ambitions for it... :) Tell me what you think, please have a look at the rig in my gallery too!!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome I am also from nc Fayetteville to be exact I am also in the AF but in no lets see some pics of that thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE & SACRIFICE FOR MY FREEDOM!!!

Although I live in Virginia now, I am a NC boy myself at heart, I was actually born in Fayetteville, NC while my dad was stationed there in the Army and then I was raised ALL AROUND Charlotte and the surrounding towns, etc.

Great to have you with us!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, the names PJ, Im a good ol boy from Morganton NC. I work for the United States Air Force, and am currently stationed in Wichita KS. Got an 03 tahoe with the 4.8l.. Since I got it a month and a half ago, I've tinted the windows, painted the bowtie silver, candied the tails, added a light-bar, and installed flowmaster series 40 exhaust. Good start to a completely stock (or was stock) tahoe. Got big ambitions for it... :) Tell me what you think, please have a look at the rig in my gallery too!!

I can't see it, I must be blind!

:welcome: now post up pics.

K_ddsl

Reaction score
Pics pics pics!
Welcome to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman