The GeoffSFAs10 Kinda sorta but not really Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...decided I would toss the grille on today ANNNNNND its going back. Its a piece of isshh. The clips werent even close to being the right size or distance to fitting and it would have fallen out of the truck if i left it how it looked right. So i requested a return for it.... ...pretty bummed because it looked nice. So in my defeat I did what any normal person does...i grabbed the plasti-dip and covered up the chrome on the stock grill....its drying now

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...decided I would toss the grille on today ANNNNNND its going back. Its a piece of isshh. The clips werent even close to being the right size or distance to fitting and it would have fallen out of the truck if i left it how it looked right. So i requested a return for it.... ...pretty bummed because it looked nice. So in my defeat I did what any normal person does...i grabbed the plasti-dip and covered up the chrome on the stock grill....its drying now
Well, that’s too bad. We’re looking forward to pics of your plasti-dipped masterpiece. [emoji16][emoji106]

OP
OP
Geoffsfas10

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that’s too bad. We’re looking forward to pics of your plasti-dipped masterpiece. [emoji16][emoji106]

I'll get some this afternoon. its super dirty right now, but i need to wait a few days before i wash it to let the dip cure. it looks nice with the black grill though. if it turns out i really like the look, i may got forward with like actually painting it

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dammit. I hate plastidip so I’m looking forward to the next step. I had the chrome grill on my 02 Denali painted a couple years ago. It’s held up surprisingly well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98