whats up guys , new here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonicthebigboss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
whats up everyone im new here, i was invited by a user on cardomain. i own a few GM trucks and cars ( im a gm nut ) and well i got some uploaded on my gallery just wanna say hello to everyone, and im liking everyone's trucks on here.

by the way everyone calls me sonic (for my trailblazer)

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

those are my babies, i got a 91 cadillac sedan deville also all custom, ill post up later. i hope you guys like. you can find me on cardomain user name sonicboy2k

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome....Nice collection of GM rides you got there,what part of Jersey you from???

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME, Niiiiice collection u got goin there,usually not a big chrome guy but that hoe in the first pic is pretty slick lookin with the all chrome girll/bumper/ valence along with those white walled tires, don't think I've ever seen those on one of these trucks

OP
OP
S

sonicthebigboss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
haha thanks. i feel u with the chrome, but i did wanna do something new that probably wasn't thought of yet so i did this look with the full chrome

im loving the escalade rims on your tahoe im dying to get a set for my escalade lol

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I love the collection of cars you have accumulated.

OP
OP
S

sonicthebigboss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks alot guys. appericate the love on the rides. each one has been a pain to build but a dream to drive lol i love the trucks on these forums u guys got some clean ideas to make them look sharp

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

picture.jpg

not really a truck but thats my 91 deville, fully restored with candy apple red paint, custom exhaust...etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezze77