P0341 CODE. 07 Yukon Denali AWD PLEASE HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliRaven

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I am a New owner of a 2007 Yukon Denali AWD. I got the truck in a trade. No service records, just Keys. As many of you may know these trucks seem to have multiple things wrong with them at any given time. A little back story: I got the truck a few weeks ago. Truck drove great, no engine lights, no funny business. About a week after I got the truck it started having stabilitrac lights going on and off. I hooked up the scanner and found a pending P0011 code. I though great here we go. So shortly after the code stored. I started doing research and decided to do an oil change to amsoil signature series at the weight the 6.2 calls for and an amsoil oil filter. Truck started to run better but the light still would go on and off. I decided to dig some more. I replaced the actuater magnet on the Timing cover and the cam position sensor. (Yes the old one got stuck/ BAD!). Both are AcDelco brand from the GM parts department. The P0011 light went off by it self and the stabilitrac light is now gone. Truck drives way better than before. There is only one problem I am stuck with, after the parts were replaced I got a P0341 code that is giving me HELL!! I have even went as far as replacing the cam sensor harness and disconnected the batter for an hour at a time in hopes the light would re set. I’m stuck now. Please help!

YukonXLDenali2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a similar issue on mine where the ABS/Traction Control system needed to be serviced. Turned out to be a faulty wheel speed censor. Didn’t actually get the issue fixed as I bought bigger wheels for it haha. Could it be something as simple as erasing the code?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
SWAG: Confirm that P0341 and if that's what's coming up, try performing a cam/crank correlation relearn with an advanced scanner. Typically recommended after changing either the crank sensor or the cam sensor, or both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts