New here, not really new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki223

Reaction score
New here, so figured i'd post an intro. Just picked up an 05 Yukon XL Denali. She's a bit of a project, but not really She has some spicy wiring due to the HVAC controls short ciruciting, but that should be fixed by this weekend, just waitng on parts. I've been around a lot of vehicles over the years and modified just about every vehicle i've owned. Never been one to let things be. Current plans are to get the denali back to DD status, then i'll start making her my own and using it as an excuse to not put as many miles and as much money into my truck. Not sure if many of you run Cummins trucks, but you'll find me pretty easily over on CF, i have extensive history in playing with those, but before i decided to waste money with diesels, i played heavily with the GMT400s. You could say they broke my cherry with modifying vehicles. I still remember the first time i cut into a perfectly good headliner hoping to find provisions for an overhead console hiding above it....which thankfully i did because GM will use the same part in as many vehicles as it can. which is a good thing. I will say, i like this forum better then the other one i tried briefly. Things are actually laid out here by generation, and organized. which as a mod over on CF, i'm a fan of. There are also other things i'm noticing on here with the UI that i like. But anyhow, i'm rambling. I'm new here, but not new. I know many things, except for the things i don't know. Which is why i'm hoping whenever i find something i don't know, there is someone on here that does know and can fill me in. Always have preferred forums over social media, can't stand FB, so gotta keep the forums alive. Pretty sure after i've settled in a little bit i'll go premium. just want to make sure this si the forum i prefer before committing, but so far, i like what i see

OP
OP
Loki223

Loki223

Reaction score
And since i'm sure people might like to see what i basically stole if it wasn't for the various issues with it

QmXc_OP8uxnQIMuAtvkHvjg=w1227-h920-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

But look at this interior, for something with 178k miles on it, i was very surprised

Nxq8sxJOw3rfeEH7f90ZI5sQ=w960-h720-s-no?authuser=0.jpg
RqHNC3ai8eIr7Lmxp-fK9cBw=w960-h720-s-no?authuser=0.jpglXZh0K2k-4BS1YeWnXbag5cQ=w960-h720-s-no?authuser=0.jpg
MqRn3_3qYKfNgDcGWcW7f5Hw=w960-h720-s-no?authuser=0.jpg
W7NAQrp4V-aAGvgTgExkbpnA=w960-h720-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

don't mind the ABS light, that's a wheel speed sensor, parts will be in this weekend, TPMS light needs new sensors, one is misreporting, another is dead

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy