whats the best aftermarket nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackburban09

Reaction score
so whats the best aftermarket nav system to put in my burb?

i need it to work with my onstar, bluetooth and my xm radio

i also want it easy to install and also as flush as possible with the bezel making it a " almost factory " look any help is greatly appricated thanks.

or show me pics of yours and how much you like it or not.

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to be putting an alpine w505 into my denali hopefully this week. As long as you keep the pac os-4 it should keep all the stuff you have on there. The alpine is an awesome unit, but doesnt have any of the stuff built in so you'd have to by all the separate pieces. Kenwood's have great nav built in by garmin, ive just never liked their interface on the entire unit.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can, give it a couple weeks. CES ( consumer electronics show) in Vegas starts tomorrow, ALL new stuff comes out for 2011.....showing there.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so whats the best aftermarket nav system to put in my burb?

i need it to work with my onstar, bluetooth and my xm radio

i also want it easy to install and also as flush as possible with the bezel making it a " almost factory " look any help is greatly appricated thanks.

or show me pics of yours and how much you like it or not.

I have the AVIC-Z110BT and love it. Onstar will work with the correct adapter. Bluetooth is built in and a mic is supplied. The Newer "120" series has the same hardware but updated software. You can actually get the avic-z110bt for real cheap and get the optional software update at a later date for $170 via SD card to make it IDENTICAL to the z120bt.

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I would have to say that for now the best aftermarket nav is the Kenwood DNX9960.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jnice28