what rims are better 26" or 24"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
26s!!! all the way.... if you get 24s, you will probably end up wanting bigger like me.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 24's....LOVE THEM...BUT...wish i would have got 26's!

26's all the way!

Kon-Man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'VE PRETTY MUCH HAD ALL SIZES AND STYLES.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF RIDE YOU WANT, WEATHER OR NOT YOU ARE GONNA LOWER YOUR VEHICLE AND HOW MUCH YOUR WHEEL COST.

OBVIOUSLY THE BIGGER THE WHEEL, THE SMALLER THE TIRE. WHICH MEANS YOU ARE MOVING FARTHER AWAY FROM THE STOCK "RIDE" AND COMFORT.

NOW IF YOU SPEND $2500 ON 26'S YOU MIGHT NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR WHEELS BUT ID PRETTY MAD IF I DENTED:emotions122: A SET OF $5000 BILLET 24 OR 26'S

I HAVE A SET OF 24'S WITH 295/35/24 TIRES LOWERED ON A 4/5 MCGAUGHYS DROP. WHICH GIVES ME MORE TIRE SIDE WALL (FOR A BETTER RIDE AND WHEEL PROTECTION) AND IT LOOKS PERFECT WITH MY OWERING KIT.

KEEP US POSTED ON WHAT YOU DECIDE.

israel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how people think a bigger sidewall directly affects the ride and rim protection. Oh my

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how people think a bigger sidewall directly affects the ride and rim protection. Oh my

Well typically, a tire with a tall sidewall will have more room to allow for deflection to adsorb bumps, the other big factor is the speed rating, the higer the rating the worse the ride. The only exception is run-flat tires. They ride rough no matter what.

israel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im just sayin it's not the determining factor, yet people go by it like if it was bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz