What models have AWD ? Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If yours was totaled in the back end, you should try and keep the motor! My '11 Denali motor finally gave up the ghost after 205,000 miles and GM doesn't have any new ones. I ended up going with a Jasper reman but man, you'd think the 6.2L block is made of gold or something.
They're the bees knees, the cats meow, better than sliced bread those 6.2s are.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's basically a ls3 which is currently the best aluminum bock to build a ls off.

no such thing as a cheap ls build anymore haha.

opfor2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So our '11 Denali is totaled. We gave it up today. Looking for another one for the family. One of the things I like for my wife is the All Wheel Drive. I am wondering what models and/or trim packages come with AWD - or does it depend on whether it was an option added. I will be looking for a new (to us) one and I think I'd like to stick to this range of '07-'14 and would like AWD. Do I need to stick with a Denali or Escalade? or do Tahoes have AWD. Or do I just have to ask every time I want to look at one to see what it has? Thanks for the help!
RPO Code NQH