What happened?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Update:
Got some Belltech struts in to get rid of the .5" cali lean, ended up lowering it .6" in the front. Rubs jut about the same as before except now its pretty much on the parking brake insualting, and rubs the top of the fenders when going over mediocre dips.
Driver side fenders are at 34.4", while the passenger side ones are at 34.25".
Since the tire is 33.2" there is next to no fender gap, looks hot!

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:
Got some Belltech struts in to get rid of the .5" cali lean, ended up lowering it .6" in the front. Rubs jut about the same as before except now its pretty much on the parking brake insualting, and rubs the top of the fenders when going over mediocre dips.
Driver side fenders are at 34.4", while the passenger side ones are at 34.25".
Since the tire is 33.2" there is next to no fender gap, looks hot!

Just like mine :High 5:

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
So you have the same fender scrape over dips like me I assume?
If so, has it messed up anything, don't want to bend the fender, mess up the paint, or the tire.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I will take pics either Sunday or Monday and upload them.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have the same fender scrape over dips like me I assume?
If so, has it messed up anything, don't want to bend the fender, mess up the paint, or the tire.

Are you talking about the inside (fenderwell) of the fender? That's where I scrape. I have worn off the insulation of my e-brake cable and I rub the tank, even with the hole I cut out. All the more reason I'm probably going to bag mine :disgust:

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah thats where I scrape too, whats offset does your have?
I zip tied the cable and the washer fluid tank back so it does not rub on them unless the turn has uneven road.
Since you already cut the tank, the only thing you should be rubbing on is the parking brake cable right?

mlwald79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats where I scrape too, whats offset does your have?
I zip tied the cable and the washer fluid tank back so it does not rub on them unless the turn has uneven road.
Since you already cut the tank, the only thing you should be rubbing on is the parking brake cable right?

looks good. what wheels did you get?

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Fortune Alloys from JR's Custom Auto over in Irving.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Well i'm back on jack stands again for a few days, who would like to gueess what i'm doing this time?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE