What exhaust are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds REALLY good! Thanks! Could you get a sound clip while under load?

How much did it cost?

I traded/blackmailed the car off to the dealership and got another one so I can't get another sound clip. Only was $75

Also Conor, mufflers have no effect on emissions, that's what the cat is for. The tip that was put on behind the resonator covered it up pretty well so there was no need to cut it off. Could always move the resonator where the muffler is and have a stainless pipe out the back

Last edited:

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I traded/blackmailed the car off to the dealership and got another one so I can't get another sound clip. Only was $75

Also Conor, mufflers have no effect on emissions, that's what the cat is for. The tip that was put on behind the resonator covered it up pretty well so there was no need to cut it off. Could always move the resonator where the muffler is and have a stainless pipe out the back

You're right, I got confused for some reason about the muffler. Your truck does sound pretty good I must say.

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting the M-Flow 12589 installed next week. Will try to provide vid/audio if I have time.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're right, I got confused for some reason about the muffler. Your truck does sound pretty good I must say.

Did*

It went bye bye :( The dealer will have a fun time trying to sell it as a family driver given the loudness...

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Magnaflow installed earlier today...
1537dzn.jpg

102toqa.jpg

2e1530m.jpg

157br7q.jpg

$50 install. Sounds good. my resonator was removed back in January.

stss95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
JBA catback sounds good and the price was half of what other catbacks were.

mikeakatex5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed the 3.5" MBRP cat back kit. $311 shipped to California and 1.5 hour driveway install. Couldn't be happier.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Cherry Bomb Extreme on my ride. I'll be sure to take some video today of the start up, ride, and cruising.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper