What exhaust are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
you know I was thinking that as well. After work I will have to go into the garage and check

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got any pix of your setup? I also was thinking of going this route.

I dont as of right now but i can snap some for you and get right back to you. I will try and get some video with sound so that you can really experience it. To tell you the truth i LOVE this setup

elbison

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting an exhaust system in the near future and wanted to see what some others were running.

What exhaust are you running?
Post pic if you have any...

I swapped out the stock muffler for the Magnaflow 12589.

Then, I removed the resonator and piping back to the axle and replaced with custom piping that is higher up and unseen from behind.

It dips down to a really subtle Magnaflow 3.5" x 12" tip that peeks out.

I'll post a pic when my wife gets home.

Overall, I'm very happy with it and the sound is just right for a family truckster.

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bring this old thread back up....

IncisionInd and elbison did you guys ever get any pics? LOL I just purchsed my super44 muffler and looking at some options on piping and tips.

Farmboss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like what I install on my Tahoe today - Corsa. I opted for the Touring and not the Sport Exhaust. I am really happy with the sound and quality of the system.

jt321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Magnaflow muffler only?

I have an esky with the 6.2l, yesterday i had the resonator cut off and a tip welded on. Sounds alittle bit louder but still quiet. I was thinking about getting just a magnaflow muffler put on. Any idea if it will drone? Or be too loud? Better yet a magnaflow part number?

Thanks, John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvain_Yukon