What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Id really like a jump seat with storage and an armrest. Its not uncomfortable, but the fabric is threadbare and tearing. Foam is in great shape actually.
Mine are that light gray and I'd say are an 8. They're cloth. I had the matching console but sold it. I'd sell the seats too. Driver side was power.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are that light gray and I'd say are an 8. They're cloth. I had the matching console but sold it. I'd sell the seats too. Driver side was power.
If you weren't on the wrong side of the US I'd come take em off your hands

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
I paid $220, I did not get the middle jump seat/arm rest because I think you have to cut into the tunnel to fab that into place. I got grey, they match each other (currently have a tan and a grey and a red back seat LOL) and they match my interior. I know two of the mounting holes match up and then we might drill and tap new holes or drill through and put a plate, washer and nut to get it worked out.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ac!! It blows out of everywhere at the same time so that mode door actuator needs to be replaced but it is the one that is up by the blower motor and impossible to get to right now so I'm just going to have cold feet LOL

The floor-panel-defrost actuator is the one by the gas pedal, check that the spring linkages aren’t missing. The rubber edges on dampers themselves can tear over time, causing air leakage as well but you have to pull the housing (and dash) to replace those. The actuator up by the blower is the recirc, the one behind the ashtray is the temperature one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
The one that makes noise is the one by the airbox and it is impossible to get to it without dropping the dash. We unplugged it and it quit making the thumping noise. So not looking forward to dealing with this. But the ball chiller works and that is awesome LOL. 90°+ days aren't even phasing me anymore.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The one that makes noise is the one by the airbox and it is impossible to get to it without dropping the dash. We unplugged it and it quit making the thumping noise. So not looking forward to dealing with this. But the ball chiller works and that is awesome LOL. 90°+ days aren't even phasing me anymore.
"Like" for ball chiller lol.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Esp because ‘she’s’ a chick.....lmao
C'mon guys, you know the ball chiller is where it's at LOL I'm just tickled that I have ac and I'm not sweating to death in the Florida heat anymore. Next project is seats and in the not too distant future, I'm gonna need a tranny rebuild. Thankfully my hubby knows a tranny guy who will do it for $600 or so as long as we drop it and take it to him. I wish it was any trans other than the 95 4L60E because Chevrolet in their infinite wisdom decided to make so many things 95 specific. Like my a/c controller and certain parts in the trans.