What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son came home for good from the Navy on Wednesday. He replaced my shocks on all four corners this weekend/today. He's also going to tackle my blend door actuators since the one on the driver side is now squeaking. It's great to have an extra hand!
We need pics of this truck.... we always hear about it but never see..

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Luckily you're not in the northeast.
This is true, just Florida sun beating the hell out of all of the plastic on the truck. At least my dash is in one piece.

I got to drive her today and oh my, so in love with the new ride. I also discovered just how absolutely ****** my seats are. Almost time for that GMT800 swap for the fronts.

There is a shop not far from me that has one of those NNNBS Suburbans cut down to a 2 door. Quite the interesting looking mod. I'll take pics if it is still out front later this week.

Big Poppa Pump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was getting codes for multiple mis fires (0300's), cat converter right bank (0420) and air mass sensor. Changed out distributor. No change. Cleaned Air mass sensor with correct cleaner and cleaned the throttle body and replaced throttle body gasket. Drove 50 miles or so mixed driving and suddenly computer reset and check engine light is no longer on. Rechecked OBD II and just have a pending code for 0420.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh but there is!! On the roof, it needs to be taken care of but it's mostly just where the clear came off. No major rust, no missing parts at least LOL
Just like mine then. I'm going to clean it up and hit it with rustoleum here shortly...

My99Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed blower motor, blower motor resistor, and dash control switch. While the blower was out, I was able to clean large debris from the condenser compartment and rinse off the condenser. I didnt have access to a hose so I just used a spray bottle and dish scrubber with plastic bristles. Not perfect but much cleaner than before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne