What did you do to your NNBS SSV/PPV today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odii

Reaction score
I need to figure out the most cost effective way to "un-white" the middle/top.

I haven't finished degreasing the outside to get all the residue/goo-gone off yet - but I'm in love <3

1674830442471.png

1674830429059.png

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it blue and white or black...my old eyes cannot decipher the actual color....if blue, that would be a sweet and unique color-if you could get it matched!

Odii

Reaction score
feel like i'm hogging up some of these threads :(

this weekend I took her for a road trip - did about 250 miles and she was beautiful!
she has quite a bit of road noise coming from the rear - I'm bought some dampener material (trying the amazon brand competition, we'll see how that does)

I wired new usb charging ports in the front to be switched power, which i'm happy about

still need to drill out those broken bolts for 3rd row

I need to figure out > this seat belt < situation
and i'd like to figure out > this turn signal sound < situation

but I am pretty friggen thrilled considering a month ago she didn't drive and looked like a train wreck

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
feel like i'm hogging up some of these threads :(

this weekend I took her for a road trip - did about 250 miles and she was beautiful!
she has quite a bit of road noise coming from the rear - I'm bought some dampener material (trying the amazon brand competition, we'll see how that does)

I wired new usb charging ports in the front to be switched power, which i'm happy about

still need to drill out those broken bolts for 3rd row

I need to figure out > this seat belt < situation
and i'd like to figure out > this turn signal sound < situation

but I am pretty friggen thrilled considering a month ago she didn't drive and looked like a train wreck
You can always join us on this thread for stuff too. PPV or not.

Odii

Reaction score
If you do a hitch, go ahead a replace the rear impact bar to get a factory hitch. Also get the GM 7 pin socket for it. The pigtail to plug into is just behind the bumper with a cap on it.
came back to this comment - I got a rear impact bar from ebay, arrived this weekend, and hopefully, put that on this week.

Glad i came back to check the rest of the info for the gm 7 pin

also got a steering wheel with radio controls to replace the existing one