What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
My motto around here is “No, you really DONT want me to treat you like a grown ass man, your minimum wage job can’t afford it!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth. On my 18th birthday, my dad said "happy birthday. Rent is $250." I was like, "I'm in HIGH SCHOOL STILL!" I look back and realize how great that was when I see morons that can't budget worth a darn.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truth. On my 18th birthday, my dad said "happy birthday. Rent is $250." I was like, "I'm in HIGH SCHOOL STILL!" I look back and realize how great that was when I see morons that can't budget worth a darn.
Yeah, mines a senior. He drives the beastieburban and is very conscientious that ride is not his and is a really nice ride for a brokeass teenager to drive. So if he wants to make it even nicer, yeah, I am good with it.

Mrhug3

Reaction score
Damn! 4K! I was happy with my $60 Chinese 1080p...
We have a topic for dash video... let’s see it. Wait, what thread is this?

I have a sickness. I would've been thinking about it everyday unless i got THAT one.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a backup camera that's being used with my aftermarket head unit. Wired to stay on all the time or just in reverse. $20. But it's pretty ghetto. Looks fine on the outside, but it's ghetto. It's super ghetto. It's ghetto with a cape. It works, though.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a backup camera that's being used with my aftermarket head unit. Wired to stay on all the time or just in reverse. $20. But it's pretty ghetto. Looks fine on the outside, but it's ghetto. It's super ghetto. It's ghetto with a cape. It works, though.
Your extreme use of the word ghetto in and of itself is, pretty ghetto.

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's everyone out there have or using for a sub $100 scanner than can also read ABS, airbag, chassis codes, life stream data, etc?

I have an iCarSoft one that does everything I need that I picked up a year or so ago for about $80. My uncle is looking to pick one up for himself and I was going to recommend the same one I have, but the price has went up now to $120. Figured I'd check and see if there was anything better/cheaper out there to recommend to him.

He has a fleet of '03+ GM trucks/suvs, so doesn't really need anything that works on a Volvo, BMW, etc, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879