What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, clean them well & allow to dry. I've done them on the truck & also taken them off to get the back of the wheel coated better. Both results look good but prefer removing them. If your going to leave them on the truck, take trash bags, split them down the middle and use them to cover the brakes & suspension. Coat the tires in heavy tire shine to help with over spray on the tires. After you've done a couple coats, put the truck in neutral & let it roll about halfway around so you get better coverage on the other side of the wheel. If you remove the wheel start on the back side with 2-3 coats then flip over & do 4-5 coats on the front. Use index cards around the wheel to cover over spray. (attached pic so you see what I mean). Figure about 1.5 cans per wheel to get a really good coat on them.View attachment 364868
Any issues around the lug nuts breaking the skin?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put this anti skid tape on there about a year ago as a test to see how it would hold up, seems to be pretty good, looks better than scratched paintView attachment 364931
I put something similar on my Silverado door sills but it’s more a textured plastic. I had some anti-skid but it seemed it would be hard to clean. Mine were all scratched up too.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put something similar on my Silverado door sills but it’s more a textured plastic. I had some anti-skid but it seemed it would be hard to clean. Mine were all scratched up too.
Ya I thought this would be hard to keep clean as well but I haven't done anything to it except go thru the car wash

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I look at that pic and remember I still need to open those headlights up ( again) and swap out the lower projectors for the matching etched ones that are sitting on the shelf. Hmmm.

Reaction score
Back seats aren't too bad 2nd row has had some child abuse and car seats, the matt's have done there job for the most part saving the carpet from sodas and candy throw up dirt mud etcView attachment 364923View attachment 364924View attachment 364925View attachment 364926
Are these your 2012 seats?

They look different than mine. Mine don't have the left to right angled seams on the side bolsters, at least I don't think they do, or I just never noticed them, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo