What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats friggen cool you got to go to that. Im gonna go if they do something here out west. I’ve been looking into lsa blower stuff but i’m not sure if I wanna do that or a whipple on my cathedral port heads.

Negative. Its only done that once thankfully and that was after pulling out of the back yard

Hes a tall glass of water for sure. Was he cool to chat with?

yea just a normal car dude. Down to earth

Hell Yeah Brother! I have the FF shirt in black.. [emoji23]

Hahaha. He’s expecting you had a vette or what!?

I think so lol. I know Cooper has an 07 Tahoe so I’d love to run against him

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea just a normal car dude. Down to earth

I think so lol. I know Cooper has an 07 Tahoe so I’d love to run against him
Man I’d love to hang with them and see all the cars. His CTS-V is pretty badass too. And Jeremy’s Esky (although I think it’s his wife’s ride)

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I don’t understand why they get so much shit sometimes. Literally just a few dudes making a living having the time of their lives. That’s how it’s done in my opinion. Sign me up...

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I don’t understand why they get so much shit sometimes. Literally just a few dudes making a living having the time of their lives. That’s how it’s done in my opinion. Sign me up...
No shit!! I’m so jealous of that!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys that have dealt woth terrible front end noises- what did you check for? I’m looking at all the pivot points and nothing seems to be worn or leaking. It had all new control arms and ball joints put in 25,000 ago. Its been getting a little worse but only really in parking lots. We just did 5 hours on the highway and some back roads and it doesnt make any damn noise then, handles and drives fine, but you get in a parking lot and it sounds like an elephant walking across a 100 year old hardware floor
try lubing the sway bar bushings I have to do mine like every 6-9 months and mine are due now sounds like some dry silicone rubber rubbing across a ceramic plate, it's not popping and snapping like it usually does that when it rains, water is a terrible lubricant.

**edit I didn't see the video till just now, must be the ball joints?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n