What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toyfare

Reaction score
Power steering and hydroboost flush was a breeze. Differential fluid change was easy, but I accidentally screwed up the gasket I bought so I made one with Permatex Grey. Apparently I did it wrong because I woke up the next morning with my diff leaking. Did some research online and bought Permatex Red (high heat) and followed the directions to the "T". I ended up botching the first attempt at putting the cover on, so I had to clean everything off and try again. I am letting the truck sit overnight before I drive it to work tomorrow to let everything cure.

nhoj_yelbom

Reaction score
They have the mounting cage already on, but there is a lot of play in the hole that the locking pin goes through. This weekend I'm going to pull them off and see if I can swap the stock cage. That would be awesome if it's possible. I also need to pull up to a wall and make sure both lights are level.

stock cage will swap over perfect

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

That sucks to hear! You have a very clean truck!

thanks, it needs a complete paintjob and a new trans. interior and engine good though!

Jewel or Jalopy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on what brand..... Delco or Desnco????

Go Denso, I'm almost positive they're OEM for our trucks. I was an application engineer for Denso back in 1997 working on the 2000 trucks, and the Denso O2 sensors were way better than Delco. So much better they named Denso supplier of the year due to better quality, lower price, and reduced warranty costs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts