What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob3827

Reaction score
On Sunday 20th of July drove from Philly to Silver Spring Maryland to see my daughter and her new apartment. Today, I changed out the intake manifold gasket on my 2001 Suburban LT 5.3. I used the Fel Pro gasket set. truck is running like a top.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of new front door pins for my drivers door today, hoping it has the same fixing effect like it did for NCTyphoonKid's a pillar air noise when driving! Mine actually have some slop, just wish I'd bought them when I first saw them for $2 cheaper than I paid today!

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of new front door pins for my drivers door today, hoping it has the same fixing effect like it did for NCTyphoonKid's a pillar air noise when driving! Mine actually have some slop, just wish I'd bought them when I first saw them for $2 cheaper than I paid today!

Hope it works for you definitely post the outcome of whether they help with yours or not. Mine are still doing good and took it on a 3 and an half hour vacation trip two weeks ago and so far so good.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

took the wiper arms off to repaint since they were looking pretty bad and wound up cleaning the whole thing

indigent

Reaction score
Guess I've got a job for this weekend..... Need to replace the B1-S1 O2 Sensor.....

Any tips or tricks to make the job easier or less of a pain in the a$$......

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope it works for you definitely post the outcome of whether they help with yours or not. Mine are still doing good and took it on a 3 and an half hour vacation trip two weeks ago and so far so good.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

took the wiper arms off to repaint since they were looking pretty bad and wound up cleaning the whole thing

Yeah, I will post up results for sure! Won't get them until wednesday but probably won't install them till Monday! I'm not totally surprised but I did have some slop in the door so it would make some sense for the wind noise!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Guess I've got a job for this weekend..... Need to replace the B1-S1 O2 Sensor.....

Any tips or tricks to make the job easier or less of a pain in the a$$......

Yeah, get yourself an O2 sensor socket and also spray a bit of penetrating oil a few times a day on the O2 sensor where is screws into the piping for a few days before you do the work!

Rickz04Yuk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I Plasti Dipped my Hitch to give it a younger look to it also brought all my exterior trim back to black running boards and rear bumper look amazing now
Oh I almost forgot I took out my radio to reroute the Isimple wiring that was done incorrectly to my surprise I found the gateway had an Aux Cable as well OH YEAH

dawgofnate

Reaction score
I Plasti Dipped my Hitch to give it a younger look to it also brought all my exterior trim back to black running boards and rear bumper look amazing now
Oh I almost forgot I took out my radio to reroute the Isimple wiring that was done incorrectly to my surprise I found the gateway had an Aux Cable as well OH YEAH

I've been happy with my isimple. One of these days I'll get the dip out too.

indigent

Reaction score
Yeah, I will post up results for sure! Won't get them until wednesday but probably won't install them till Monday! I'm not totally surprised but I did have some slop in the door so it would make some sense for the wind noise!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Yeah, get yourself an O2 sensor socket and also spray a bit of penetrating oil a few times a day on the O2 sensor where is screws into the piping for a few days before you do the work!
Any suggestions on what brand..... Delco or Desnco????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper

Latest posts