What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my blackbear tune! Woo hoo! I'm very happy with it. Thanks a lot Justin! Great guy and knows his shit!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Little interior dress up (platinum speaker grille)

20140208_201828_zpscgsg16nt.gif

Last edited:

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled her into the shop at work and thawed the layers of ice and snow off her... Still super dirty but snow in the forecast and -15 straight temp there was no way I was going to wash her. Also cleaned the drop receiver and hitch to try and curb the corrosion. Hitch looks brand new in less than 5 minutes.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed, clayed with the Nanoskin Wash Mitt, and waxed with Meguiar's Ultimate Wax. Not bad for 13 year old paint and 160k miles.

Attachments

• tahoewash.jpg
    tahoewash.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53

Townsend

Reaction score
Washed, clayed with the Nanoskin Wash Mitt, and waxed with Meguiar's Ultimate Wax. Not bad for 13 year old paint and 160k miles.

Info on the wheels? I like em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpdnali

Reaction score
Replaced low beam bulbs with silver star ultras (one was bad), and fixed seats so they will lay back farther.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks good. I use Meg's ULW every few months and use Meg's rinse free express wash and wax between. Stuff is amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck