What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samtman18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the free travel mod this afternoon. Not as bad as I expected, but I didn't grind everything off the frame either. I just cut off the bracket w/ a recip saw/sawzall. On another note, my set of bilsteins finally arrived. Two weeks of waiting, booo. I guess I'll put everything else on the truck sometime next week.

2 weeks?! Where did u order from? I ordered mine from shockwarehouse at 5:00 on a friday and had them in my hands tuesday afternoon, although shipped from fl to ga. They were very helpful and friendly(mentioned tyf and they gave 5% off) so the set of 5100s were 303 shipped!

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Bought 6000k drl turn signal switch backs amber to 6kk from vleds pretty excited theyll match my drls well !!

Took off trailer hitch its getting rusty and nasty im going to sand her back to metal and undercoat her!! Also looking at a rear bumper cap and color matching my runners...
In other news... Officially rolled over 1,000 post... Don't know when it happened but it did!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

samtman18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the ol lady drop it off at the shop to get FE aligned and they called and said" needs new idler arm":emotions122: ol lady has to go to Tennessee sunday and i just did the key/ spacer job and i dont want to eat up the new tread so fine! Stick it to me! $266 later. Oh well, could have done myself but wouldnt have been able to get aligned by sunday.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks?! Where did u order from? I ordered mine from shockwarehouse at 5:00 on a friday and had them in my hands tuesday afternoon, although shipped from fl to ga. They were very helpful and friendly(mentioned tyf and they gave 5% off) so the set of 5100s were 303 shipped!

I ordered from eshocks and they didn't have the fronts in stock so I gave them a week and a half since they would be ordered next batch. That batch arrived and still no fronts, so I went with allshocks and they sent them from Mass to Ca via ups ground and that took from thurs-thurs. I wasn't in a rush so it wasn't super necessary, but I still got anxious after the second week rolled around.

Btw, the guys at both places were great to deal with and everyone went the extra mile. No hard feelings toward the first place. Everything was well under $300 shipped too.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I took the bully bar/push bumper I got last week off craigslist for $25 and I sprayed it was rubberized coating (aka Truck Bed liner).

So far it looks pretty good, pictures to follow soon.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally replaced by drivers door bose speaker and windex'd and rain-x'd all the windows. Looking at places to get tint on front windows done soon and a place that does full details and paint correction...

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found that drilling a small hole in the bottom of the housing fixes this problem quite nicely.

- Gave her a bath.
- Cleaned the inside.
- Removed and stored the 3rd seat.
- Drilled the 1/8" hole in the bottom of the fog lights.
-----> Hope this will help the situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny