What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

605Jake123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wash, clay bar, wax

Today a buddy and i washed, waxed and took the clay bar to my tahoe and his dodge ram. It took forever to get those tiny little rust spots off of his white truck but they both turned out very nice. Well worth the 5 hrs. Not looking forward to the next rain :Boo:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Got rid of the bulky rain guards and installed weathertech in channel ones.

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm pull the check engine code: says 3&4 solenoid malfunction. cleared code and now drives fine.... bot sure what to expect from the transmission now.

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's a Intermittent problem

It felt like it went into limp mode when the light came on. I could rev it to red line but the truck would only go about 20mph and even trying to shift manual wouldn't change anything.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used the Dupli-Color Shadow kit on my front bumper. Good 4.5 hours of work, mostly sitting though.

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it serviced fully today. They asked where I got the DIC and console from. LOL

Bigcat

Reaction score
Phase one complete!

Got 5% tint all the way around the truck (left the front alone...for now :))

Next I had the Viper SmartStart installed which works great and seamlessly with the Iphone4. I went with this vs. the Scytek simply because I got the smart start for $450 installed and didn't have to hunt it down.

Loving the look of the truck with tint.

and now that it's all secure I'm going to install a touchscreen double din and a couple of "10's

BO TIE SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed new LED DRL and marker lights. (I know it's a forum foul, but I don't have any pics to post)

This is what I bought though...
For the DRL:
1156_7watt_w_wm.jpg
Something similar for the front markers:
194_sng_a_wm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz