What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
in my opinion its good that u have a white truck cuz on darker cars specially black the dark windows stand out more and look more suspicious

Mine's White and got a ticket for 5%'s all the way around. I have really sensitive eyes and have a Rx for the tint but it didn't seem to matter and they would not excuse it.

Reaction score
Well I got my yukon checked P0171, P0174 which are basicaly the same code. I looked at my Mass air flow sensor ans its not dirty at all but imma get some cleaner and give it a good spray. I checked the vaccum lines but I think I might have missed some. Does anybody know which lines exactly are all the vaccum lines?

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Mine's White and got a ticket for 5%'s all the way around. I have really sensitive eyes and have a Rx for the tint but it didn't seem to matter and they would not excuse it.

Just a plus of a small town. Cops just dont sweat the small stuff.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a plus of a small town. Cops just dont sweat the small stuff.

I've had the exact opposite experience! The smaller the town the more **** the cop but maybe that's more for people who are not from that town :shrug: I just know that if I don't mind my p's and q's going through the small towns near me barney fife will pull me over and give me a ticket....

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
well not exactly today but just last week i had my transmission rebuilt for $1220. started slippin on me so i just went ahead and had it rebuilt. runs like a champ now!! the wallets a lot lighter but it was for a good cause....the tahoe!

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well not exactly today but just last week i had my transmission rebuilt for $1220. started slippin on me so i just went ahead and had it rebuilt. runs like a champ now!! the wallets a lot lighter but it was for a good cause....the tahoe!

when it slipped, did it say traction active on the screen in the speedo? also did it do it going from 1st to 2nd after you go from reverse to 1st?

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Last night, I ran 2 gauge to my amp, changed to an ANL... Then re-set my gains, etc.

Today,
Cleaned my MAF, was getting the same code as Kelly. Worked like a charm.
Then changed the main belt so I didn't have to hear that never-ending squeak.

Justice Pete

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lowered it.

84d24e83a54f98.jpg

longstand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SHIT. my SUV has been on the BODY for a while. i have alot of new parts to install. but that BODYSHOP guy is lagging.. damm it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevelle ss

Latest posts