What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
i was told i had to take the top layer off which was some plastic then sand down the chrome part and primer and paint that ?

your saying just paint over the original bow tie like dont even prep it or nothing or even sand it down, just throw some paint on it ? what type of paint should i use i want to color match it white..

Dude, on my white Z71, all i did was prime it, paint it, and clear it. no prep work. and have powerwashed it 1000 times over the past 2 years. I just did my GMC one the same way and no problems, plus it looks great.

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tried cutting out the slot for my CB in some plexy glass and after about an hour of filing and cutting to get it to fit snug damn shit cracked in half. I figure next time cut hole first then cut the final shape after.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
gave her a much needed bath. i bet it rains tomorrow now.

bravo2

Reaction score
I had 265/75-16 Nitto Terra grapplers put on today and i changed out my cabin air filter. man is that one screw a Bit** to get to behind the console! Crazy the way they did that. I would loved some new wheels if i had the money.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Took her to the carwash, going to wash her by hand this weekend too. Getting ready to hand the keys over to the new owner.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm drove to work.... drove home.... Answered an Email from Justin making me eager to have Thursday roll around so I can pick up my exhaust and get me tune. O and also in a discussion about buyin an open trailer to slap on the back of my Hoe... so I guess that counts lol

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to cleaning my interior after a long winter, maybe tomorrow i'll get to the exterior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9