What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! This helps a lot. Not sure what my stock heads are. I need to look. Probably 706..? I wasn’t sure about stage 2 vs 3, but now that I think back, when I was really looking into it in more detail, I was definitely thinking the 2.. I’ll give TSP a call, and get their feedback. I just wanted to have some idea before contacting them. Hoping the person I speak with has a good handle on everything.

TSP needs to make a cam that rivals the Truck Norris, and they should call it the Texas Ranger lol

Last edited:

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely like the review by Richard Holdener of this cam..! Just was wanting to get a package deal. I’ll look again at their site.

They have a package deal, they told me it should only be 2-3 weeks until they get more of them. I think their price is right their with Texas speed.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a package deal, they told me it should only be 2-3 weeks until they get more of them. I think their price is right their with Texas speed.
I was looking but saw it's on backorder. So they told you 2-3 weeks..? :hmmm2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9

Latest posts