What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so being your a seat pro, where do you recommend getting a new cover from, other then gm of course....

ive seen a few ebay sellers who ask for your vin and rpo code to make sure its the right color.

im pretty close to pulling the trigger on a new cover. like i was gonna start looking today lol

Replaced my drivers seat cover and foam. Got them from the seat shop. Spot on match to factory.
63A9B35D-F760-4182-A470-374E73B973D3.jpeg

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ Yeah, $200 for cover, $100 or so for the foam. Worth it IMO. I had big rip in seat just like yours. Couldn’t stand looking at it any longer.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like we got sister trucks too. im paining my bumpers and grill red tho, cant stand the chrome, its out of place looking to me.

the last owner of mine must have been a light person, cause to my surprise the foam is in real good shape still for a 120,000 mile seat.

Alpha-Lykos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I got tags more my new to me White, 03 Z71/ls Burb! The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning the residue of the PO's three kids and dog of the seats. Removing said seats and scrubbing the carpet is next.

Hi all! Glad to be here!

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my drivers seat cover and foam. Got them from the seat shop. Spot on match to factory.
View attachment 191269

Definitely on my long to do list! Looks awesome!!

I just ordered a new evap canister to hopefully get rid of the tighten gas cap warning and the check engine light.

I've also been looking at suspension options and have been leaning towards these...

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Belltech-759-2-x-3-4-Front-and-Rear-Lowering-Kit/311907062809?fits=Year:2005|Make:GMC|Model:Yukon|Submodel:Denali&epid=1123974014&hash=item489f1c1419:g:p-0AAOSwhdZaZvVG

Coupled with these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01ATOIME2/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A1S9YHSAOS3JWY&psc=1

Is there anything I need that isn't in these 2 kits to eliminate autoride minus resistors?

I was looking at a vender on here and I had questions for them but no answer so far (going on several days)

I also ordered a new license plate bulb holder does anyone by any chance have a guide to removing the denali bumper cover to access the bulb holder? I couldn't find anything on YouTube

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Definitely on my long to do list! Looks awesome!!

I just ordered a new evap canister to hopefully get rid of the tighten gas cap warning and the check engine light.

I've also been looking at suspension options and have been leaning towards these...

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Belltech-759-2-x-3-4-Front-and-Rear-Lowering-Kit/311907062809?fits=Year:2005|Make:GMC|Model:Yukon|Submodel:Denali&epid=1123974014&hash=item489f1c1419:g:p-0AAOSwhdZaZvVG

Coupled with these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01ATOIME2/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A1S9YHSAOS3JWY&psc=1

Is there anything I need that isn't in these 2 kits to eliminate autoride minus resistors?

I was looking at a vender on here and I had questions for them but no answer so far (going on several days)

I also ordered a new license plate bulb holder does anyone by any chance have a guide to removing the denali bumper cover to access the bulb holder? I couldn't find anything on YouTube

Don't know much on the suspension kits, but the bumper is easiest with it off, imo. There are 10 bolts holding it on. 4 on each end (2 vertical, 2 horizontal) and 2 by the hitch. I think they are 14 and 18,iirc. Once you pull it you'll see from the back how all the plastic clips on. The black pieces have 2 pronged clips all over the place and they hold the bumper cover on. The cover itself (skin) has no clips. You could probably pry the black parts off without removing the bumper, but I found it waaaaaaay easier to be able to get on the clips from the back and sqeeze them with pliers.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know much on the suspension kits, but the bumper is easiest with it off, imo. There are 10 bolts holding it on. 4 on each end (2 vertical, 2 horizontal) and 2 by the hitch. I think they are 14 and 18,iirc. Once you pull it you'll see from the back how all the plastic clips on. The black pieces have 2 pronged clips all over the place and they hold the bumper cover on. The cover itself (skin) has no clips. You could probably pry the black parts off without removing the bumper, but I found it waaaaaaay easier to be able to get on the clips from the back and sqeeze them with pliers.

So pretty much if I lay on my back under the back bumper I should see the clips and just use pliers to undo them? I don't actually have to remove the bumper

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
So pretty much if I lay on my back under the back bumper I should see the clips and just use pliers to undo them? I don't actually have to remove the bumper

I suppose so. Some of them are in pretty tricky spots even with the bumper off, but I'm sure your wouldn't be the first to accomplish it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack