What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you like those fogs?

I didn't ended up keeping them long, before I swapped back the smoked Oem looking ones. My wife was driving the Tahoe behind me one night and I noticed those fogs were kind of bright and borderline blinding. They don't have adjustments to aim them, plus they did "bounce" over bumps.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Swapped out broken door marker lens with new unit.
24ffad1dd57f2e4be1e44a3c3977e0d0.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Looks like led strip or single leds drilled into the back side. I love the look tho. That just made it in my mod list, thanks ;)

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I didn't ended up keeping them long, before I swapped back the smoked Oem looking ones. My wife was driving the Tahoe behind me one night and I noticed those fogs were kind of bright and borderline blinding. They don't have adjustments to aim them, plus they did "bounce" over bumps.
Didn't expect those to be blinding lol.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like led strip or single leds drilled into the back side. I love the look tho. That just made it in my mod list, thanks ;)
It is a strip. It has double sided tape and requires no drilling. It just slides right thru the hole where the original bulb goes and stick to the back of the housing.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was this close to ordering some of those. I'll just keep the stock ones for now. Thanks man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts