What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBIAN

All Chevy
Reaction score
Well, over the weekend...

Replaced fog lamp housings/bulbs
Replaced DRL bulbs
Replaced 9005 hi beams with 9011 HIR's/9006 low beams with 9012 HIR's
Touched up a TON of rock chips across the front of the truck
Re-blacked rear wiper arm and roof rack
Replaced alternator
Sunroof adjustment
Sunvisor headliner glued back in place
Started on water spot removal (all glass)

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tsuintx

Hey man, had a quick look on eBay and found a lot of center caps, but not sure what you need. Here's a link

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=unique+chrome+wheels&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

Plenty of the Unique chrome wheels as well. Discount Tire seems to carry them and this link http://www.uniquewheel.com/catalog.html (it was a bit slow loading when I tried it). Hope this helps a bit in your search.

Yeah, looked around on Ebay and found some center caps to choose from, so that shouldn't be a problem. Just need to take some measurements to see which one is the right one.

Tried about billion times yesterday to get that Unique catalog, or even their website, to load, but to no avail. Always getting an error. Even tried with multiple devices. The wheels are probably some older design, so I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore. All I can find so far is 8-hole wheels, not 6-hole (not referring to bolt holes).

Guess it's time to upgrade to something bigger if I can't find the one I need.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good excuse to change them out perhaps...not that you need a nudge spending time on this site. :)

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe I should "borrow" the 24s off my wife's Tahoe. Brand new tires, and all. I'm sure she wouldn't notice... :angels2:

Chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never knew these trucks warn you when you've had your turn signal on for a while. You learn something everyday
image.jpeg

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ I often play the trick on my wife when driving her 07 Tahoe. No matter how many times I do it, she always panics that what the hell is going on with the dinging. :D

Chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^^ I often play the trick on my wife when driving her 07 Tahoe. No matter how many times I do it, she always panics that what the hell is going on with the dinging. :D

That's funny because my wife was with me when it did it and she was like what the hell is that lol

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So technically you got 3 tail light bulbs? Man I thought I was doing big things with 2 tails light bulbs lol. Extra light is not only safer but it looks cooler too. Nice job. Do you have any pics of the backside? I'll be getting these same lights eventually, and I like this idea.

Took a picture to show how flat these aftermarket lights are, plenty of room to add a socket.
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts