What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Duraflex SS bumper cover, waiting on a call back from local dealership to see if they have a 01 silvy 2500hd hood in stock. Will the grill from the 2500hd work with our lights?

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Ordered the Duraflex SS bumper cover, waiting on a call back from local dealership to see if they have a 01 silvy 2500hd hood in stock. Will the grill from the 2500hd work with our lights?

Yes but not with our bumpers. You can swap to a Sierra bumper which I think looks killer and I diff the round driving lights in the bumper!

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but not with our bumpers. You can swap to a Sierra bumper which I think looks killer and I diff the round driving lights in the bumper!

I just ordered a SS bumper cover, so i will have to figure out what to do about my grill, might just add some billet inserts.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Fugg..... I got wheel bearings, rear brake rotor dust covers, steering pump and tranny lines to do...... I dont feel like doing shit....[emoji17]

SUBLETTKUSTOMZ

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the grill from the 2500hd work with our lights?

Yes, lights are all the same only grille is different for that part.

If you get the hd grille you will have to mod it some to fit w/ the ss bumper cover.

2 others have already done this. Look back some pages and you will see it.

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned and washed inside and out. Then made a mount to move my gps to the dashboard.

Attachments

• IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the oil sending unit, it was leaking really bad! Good thing about it being replaced my oil pressure gauge isnt going nuts! lol Also picked up my cowl induction hood, waiting till my SS bumper cover comes in before i install and have the tahoe repainted.

Sho'Tyme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reinstalled review camera after adding roll pan and installed licensed plate LEDS ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slae

Latest posts