What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oil change, filled up on RainX bug juice, checked trans fluids, checked coolant, bought bosh platinum 4 plugs to install tomorrow when I detail the tahoe.

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headlights had a bit of a haze to them so buffed them back to new, then I removed the finger pad on liftgate glass and removed all badging. Clay-barred, polished, waxed, and installed powdercoated black billet bowtie.

ddc14d9a.jpg

21c3681f.jpg

Next up is debadge and remove molding from doors.

Last edited:

MrFleming007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Charged my a/c after letting it sit under vacuum for a day. 40°. Yeah, that'll work. After a year without, it'll be nice to have a/c this summer.

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my escalade rear window, escalade 3rd brake light assembly, escalade vent caps, AND got my full tune done, including activating e-fans and about a zillion other adjustments and tweaks

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought about selling her.. than ran down a highway with a Dodge Nitro trying to play keep up.. decided on keeping her.. though i need to get my trans and exhaust fixxed

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Installed 200 amp alternator and ordered catted y-pipe from dynatech so I can pass emissions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe