What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A massive goose decided I wasn't done refinishing bodywork on my Tahoe and ended it's life taking a header into my passenger front door. Even tried to slow down and miss the damn thing...

Luckily I carry zero comprehensive on my insurance so I may get it fixed for nothing.
Love those rims! Great color for the black truck.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to go to the orifice. Zero stars. Do not recommend.

Then went to a couple of local junkyards but there was nothing worth getting. Mostly picked over pretty good. I did grab a ground bolt to be able to attach my e-fan conversion ground in the correct spot on the right side frame.

Looks like I’ll need to venture further to other yards.

Last edited:

Gmg0547

Reaction score
Thanks, I used rubbing alcohol which took most of the old stuff right off but wouldn't get those small spots. I'll be scuffing today so hopefully that will just pull it right off. I got the gray scotch Brite based on reading around here. Are the green ones too rough?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I used rubbing alcohol which took most of the old stuff right off but wouldn't get those small spots. I'll be scuffing today so hopefully that will just pull it right off. I got the gray scotch Brite based on reading around here. Are the green ones too rough?
IDK, I use red and grey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel