What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks man, I’ll pass. I’m at 214k on my originals and they aren’t doing bad, no leaks, and seem to work fine, but if I get used I’ll be looking for less miles.
I think mine had around 260k or more on them and they were still in great shape. I'm around 225 lbs and I couldn't even compress them. If it was me @Sam Harris I'd give them a shot. I think I sold my set for $40.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night we arrived at a friend's for a pool party, and I discovered my rear lift gate wouldn't unlock. This morning I crawled through the rear and removed enough of the trim panel to manually unlock it. I found a new OEM replacement actuator on eBay for $30 shipped and it'll be here next weekend.

IMG_9905.jpeg

IMG_9907.jpeg

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going from 15mpg to 35mpg.. That will be a big change..

I considered going with a Hybrid, But I could only get a Lexus RX, or Toyota Highlander.. And I really hate Toyota. And the GM models Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade are hard to come by that dont need thousands of dollars in work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645