What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced the mast with a stubby, it helped.
I have an Esky cowl piece to do a delete / change on the mast antenna. Just figured I wasn’t the first one to want to swap the XM / on star one with a newer version. I don’t care about maintaining function, but there’s a hole, so I’ll either leave it, or maybe swap with something more modern looking.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an Esky cowl piece to do a delete / change on the mast antenna. Just figured I wasn’t the first one to want to swap the XM / on star one with a newer version. I don’t care about maintaining function, but there’s a hole, so I’ll either leave it, or maybe swap with something more modern looking.
There’s ones like this, supposed to fit over the top after the mast is removed. I’d like you to buy one and try it out! You could start a trend on here...https://simplygadgetsoutlet.com/pro...dzemJvv-wkmv-PBLSHiLtM5ouD3zp59IaAgTsEALw_wcB
Edit: nvm, I just ordered one just like it on eBay for $8. I’ll see if it fits and isn’t too big.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. Not really interested in that. I was looking at OEM stuff
Yeah I figure it’s crap, it’s just mounted with tape but so is a lot of the trim. It’s also probably stupid big. It does attach to the place where our mast is, with a nut. But it’s $8 and I want to see. I’ll probably pull the one off The Machine and see if the mounting is the same as The Beast.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figure it’s crap, it’s just mounted with tape but so is a lot of the trim. It’s also probably stupid big. It does attach to the place where our mast is, with a nut. But it’s $8 and I want to see. I’ll probably pull the one off The Machine and see if the mounting is the same as The Beast.
Hey, maybe it’ll look great! I know you didn’t want to wait for me to do it. Lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post yesterday. Got an alignment after the ball joint and upper control arm + Bilstein 5100 install. Much better

41764c9b215b8ee100ef3ae1e7e25456.jpg

No "That's as close as we could get it" or "These things can only be brought close to spec" ?! You might need a second opinion and their equipment may be out of calibration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne