What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the exhaust. Sounds so much better then mine. Can you post the link again. The drone kills me on mine.

Thanks bromigo I'm really happy with it. When the guy started it up to pull off the rack I thought "oh crap it's still too loud" but from the inside it's not at all. I bought it on ebay here and shipping was fast.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163147397774

If you want it a hair quieter try the 2506 the 2500 is practically stock. I still have the 2500 I took off it might find it's way under my silverado after the cutouts.

What exhaust setup do you have on yours now?

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thing. I just need to quiet it down some--the drone. Gets tiring on a long trip.
LT's no cats. Would it get to you after awhile lol?

Sux--thought it'd be a little cheaper.

EDIT---Too good to be true??View attachment 259669
https://www.zenslae.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=711101

Haha yes to good to be true! It seems expensive but when you see how enormous it is you won't be disappointed. You might even want to do the middle loud one the 2506 nocats is brutal lol. Ill give you the 2500 I have if you come to Disney :D

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my truck washed at my favorite car wash and when I left the manager who is cool and we usually BS, shakes my hand and says I left you a gift in the glove box. I figured it was a handful of my favorite vanilla air fresheners. Nope $150 gift card! That pays for 3 wash and waxes! View attachment 259692
Wow. Awesomeness.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my truck washed at my favorite car wash and when I left the manager who is cool and we usually BS, shakes my hand and says I left you a gift in the glove box. I figured it was a handful of my favorite vanilla air fresheners. Nope $150 gift card! That pays for 3 wash and waxes! View attachment 259692
Hell yeeah!!

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the a/c vents (dorman) in the Denali, couldn't find the right color so I went with black and bought both. The Tahoe needed a center vent replaced so I did that as well. One of the screws that holds it on is behind the lip of the dash so I just used a small drill bit to cut out around it. It's behind the bezel so you'll never see it.

I was pleased with the dorman vents they look just like the originals to me.

20200912_103219.jpg 20200912_104810.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Replaced the a/c vents (dorman) in the Denali, couldn't find the right color so I went with black and bought both. The Tahoe needed a center vent replaced so I did that as well. One of the screws that holds it on is behind the lip of the dash so I just used a small drill bit to cut out around it. It's behind the bezel so you'll never see it.

I was pleased with the dorman vents they look just like the originals to me.

View attachment 259838 View attachment 259839
I have oem gray ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommyNomad