What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliReyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try removing it and reinstalling it. Like I said sometimes it’s the mirror, sometimes it’s not snapped all the way in, so check your work.
I did, right after I installed them.i checked and made sure all teeth were in place. Moved the heater wires out of the way. I think the pressure of the ring that holds it in place is too much and bends it. I dont think its glass.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BG1988 @Rocket Man @iamdub

Thanks for the help. I got that new MAF and the truck feels 100% stronger. Did some pulls getting on the the highway last night and she felt real strong.

I also picked up one of those Bluetooth obd2 scanners and the torque app and all readings are good. Before this MAF the reading was stuck at 1.6 g/s.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BG1988 @Rocket Man @iamdub

Thanks for the help. I got that new MAF and the truck feels 100% stronger. Did some pulls getting on the the highway last night and she felt real strong.

I also picked up one of those Bluetooth obd2 scanners and the torque app and all readings are good. Before this MAF the reading was stuck at 1.6 g/s.
Awesome, glad it’s working out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout