What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here on the gulf coast, we are having a swarm of ( what they call) black 'love bugs'.... They stick to your glass & paint, and the "splat" is very acidic. You gotta wash it off as soon as you can.
Anyway, I had to clean my Yukon after visiting this last Saturday, the Kyle Petty Charity Ride, when the 150 Harleys stopped nearby for fuel.....
( Bragging a little bit, but it was very cool to meet with Kyle, his Dad "The King", & Harry Gant.)

Kyle about to sign a diecast.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Slick Rick lol
He thinks he is....;)
I know I am.....I think
Easy to wash the inside of those wheels...... Good grief! :boxing:
Too easy lol
Looking good!! I didn’t know you put those wheels on. Pretty sweet. Are those 24’s, or 26’s?
Nobody did till that post lol
Holy huge wheels batman!!!!!!! What size are those? Why the change?
26” dub futures. Change just to see how they would look. Traded with a friend for a week lol. His truck with my wheels 284C6C3C-9A14-483F-BD75-E6A83E9F773A.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part number for the lower portion of the transmission shifter cable? I cant seem to find the appropriate one? The retaining tabs that the retaining clip holds on to snapped off so I have mine held together with zip ties at the moment
I think you have to buy the whole cable, both parts.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here on the gulf coast, we are having a swarm of ( what they call) black 'love bugs'.... They stick to your glass & paint, and the "splat" is very acidic. You gotta wash it off as soon as you can.
Anyway, I had to clean my Yukon after visiting this last Saturday, the Kyle Petty Charity Ride, when the 150 Harleys stopped nearby for fuel.....
( Bragging a little bit, but it was very cool to meet with Kyle, his Dad "The King", & Harry Gant.)

View attachment 222821
Badass!!!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 222821
I miss the big group Harley rides I used to go on before my accident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62

Latest posts