What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I’ll have to look them up.

That’s how it looks in the sun, I need to get more pics like that.

I’ve got the Cognito idler pivot assembly upgrade, Cognito heim joint tie-rods, RedHead HD Steering box, and I put new AC Delco pitman and idler arms on when we did the lift.

I don’t have a good photo of the idler assembly and center or the gear box, O have to grab some tomorrow and put them in my build thread, here you can see tie-rods.
View attachment 212590
Looks good

Steering stabilizer?

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do have more detailed photos of the led strips installed, I need to do something about mine ASAP.

And I finally got to wash it and since I was at it I polished the grille, bumper, and the headlights.View attachment 212556View attachment 212557 View attachment 212558View attachment 212559 View attachment 212560

Got the led strips in ebay for $10 I think I followed @ScottyBoy I believe. I hope I tagged the right scott haha. Theres a thread where he does @Bigbeardenali1992 cluster I copied haha

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anymore details? Anything else you notice or is all normal just no crank? Would a smack to the starter be a good check here?

Im going after it today. Going to feed voltage directly to the S feed on the starter and see. Starter is a year oldish. Autozone. We will see

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going after it today. Going to feed voltage directly to the S feed on the starter and see. Starter is a year oldish. Autozone. We will see

Did you get the one with the lifetime warranty? I can't remember if mine was from advanced or auto zone but I got the lifetime and had to use it 9 months later

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the one with the lifetime warranty? I can't remember if mine was from advanced or auto zone but I got the lifetime and had to use it 9 months later

Starter works fine.

I was using a recut key. Tried an old key and it started right up. Still dont trust it.