What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I didnt know you were still around. Hows that colorado treating you? I take it the old ** isnt getting near as much love.
I still linger on the forums but I'm mostly on the coloradofans forums these days. The ZR2 is an absolute dream, it's an unbelievable fun and capable truck. I do miss a mechanical throttle and how much simpler the Tahoe is.

The hoe lives at my parents now since I'm in the bay area and don't have a garage for her. As soon as I can move to a place I'm gonna start a ton of work including 4 link SFA, 4L85 swap, new LS with supercharger and tune, new 1 ton rear axle, e-lockers, internal roll cage, and 37's or maybe even 40's. All will come with time, $, and a damn garage.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put together a video of my interior mods so far. I didn't have a lot of time so please excuse the ****** audio quality.

Kenwood double din Nav head unit
Rockford Fosgate amp speakers all 'round
Kenwood dash camera & rear camera
Viper 7756v remote start & alarm with Smart Start
Ampeak 2000w inverter
Hammerhead rear bumper
New seat covers up front

Here's a pic of the Tahoe and my 2016 Yamaha Stryker ❤️

IMG_1400.JPG

06JET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put together a video of my interior mods so far. I didn't have a lot of time so please excuse the ****** audio quality.

Ampeak 2000w inverter
Hammerhead rear bumper
New seat covers up front

View attachment 206175

Nice Job!!!
I like how the audio system uses factory locations and is hidden.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Ampeak 2000w inverter
Hammerhead rear bumper
New seat covers up front

View attachment 206175
Liking the video. What happened with the seat covers?

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the rear shock extenders for my lifted 2006 Tahoe today. Let me tell you the difference made in the ride quality. It is amazing! I wish the Supreme Suspensions kit came with the extensions for the rear like it does the front, but I can't complain when I got the lift kit on a sale and had amazon dollars to spend. My next step is to replace all minor maintenance items (belts, tensioners, filters, and brakes). I'm looking at the Powerstop pads and rotors (blanks) all the way around. No need for any performance modifications as this will be my daily for a long time to come. I'm also in the process of building a custom tablet bracket for my LG G Pad 10.1 I'll keep updated as that project takes shape.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your gonna do brakes pads and rotors. I'll give you a thing I wish I did. When I got my suburban I did brakes. Now I wish I had done the nnbs upgrade since I was dishing out the money. Not a ton more expensive than just a regular upgrade.
I installed the rear shock extenders for my lifted 2006 Tahoe today. Let me tell you the difference made in the ride quality. It is amazing! I wish the Supreme Suspensions kit came with the extensions for the rear like it does the front, but I can't complain when I got the lift kit on a sale and had amazon dollars to spend. My next step is to replace all minor maintenance items (belts, tensioners, filters, and brakes). I'm looking at the Powerstop pads and rotors (blanks) all the way around. No need for any performance modifications as this will be my daily for a long time to come. I'm also in the process of building a custom tablet bracket for my LG G Pad 10.1 I'll keep updated as that project takes shape.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If your gonna do brakes pads and rotors. I'll give you a thing I wish I did. When I got my suburban I did brakes. Now I wish I had done the nnbs upgrade since I was dishing out the money. Not a ton more expensive than just a regular upgrade.

Yup, love mine.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah now I'm looking to upgrade mine. But am gonna replace pads and new rotors for no reason but an upgrade.

I'd hit the yards for a setup. Even if the calipers are no good, you could use them as a core for the parts store. Don't forget to grab the caliper bracket too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415

Latest posts