What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hey brother how hard was it to put those lights in the rack and do you remember where you got the lights that fit the holes?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not hard. I've yet to do a write up because, well....they're not done. I have a bunch of pics of the install I could get you. I got the lights from @Bigbeardenali1992 and a lens was broken, so I disassembled them and put the guts into the rack. They worked out really well. They are/were winjet lights. winjet wj30-0064-09

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to eat lunch in my truck like everyday and when I started it up to turn the ac on it threw misfire code P0303, P0327, P0300. Hoping fixing the P0303 will fix them all.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Never smelled it oil is clean no smoke from exhaust. Nothing. The truck runs, smells and feels great
I had the same issue with my 4.8. I think when the mileage gets up there it just might be going past the head gasket very little and it's just burning it. I think to a certain degree it's normal. What's your mileage? When I swapped mine out, it was around 274,000. Motor never gave me any hint of a problem. Every other month I'd have to refill my overflow, as it was almost empty. Now I don't have that issue at all.