What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever gotten hassled about it? And how dark did you go? 50% is perfect just roll down the windows and you can’t even tell it’s tinted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got right around 50% on my two vehicals now and never been hasseled about it ever. Your right you cannot tell it's tinted at all but blocks all the bad rays and helps a little with heat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Those are the same ones I use on my Yukon XL. I think you will love them.

I just need to mod my DRL and turn signals so the are both DRLs and turn signals. (Replace the DRL sockets with new turn signal sockets, then using diodes (to prevent back-feeding into the parking light circuit and vice-versa) feed the DRL power to the parking light wire of both new and old turn signals.
I'm not sure if this would cause problems with the function of the side marker light or not.
If it did, there would always be the option of feeding just the DRL position bulb power from the DRL circuit.
Yea my cousin has had them in his 06 Silverado. Always jealous and wanted a set , but didn't wanna pay $50 a pair. Got these cheaper now they're $30. Posted in my build thread where I tested my cousins jdmastars against my Chinese 60smd switchbacks. Jdmastars way brighter and crisper 5000k vs my Chinese 6000k
Only issue is the black housing turns gold from the heat after a few months. So I'm gonna plastidip mine, probably blue.image.jpegimage.jpeg

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea my cousin has had them in his 06 Silverado. Always jealous and wanted a set , but didn't wanna pay $50 a pair. Got these cheaper now they're $30. Posted in my build thread where I tested my cousins jdmastars against my Chinese 60smd switchbacks. Jdmastars way brighter and crisper 5000k vs my Chinese 6000k
Only issue is the black housing turns gold from the heat after a few months. So I'm gonna plastidip mine, probably blue.View attachment 203974View attachment 203975

I really like how the light from the JDMASTARs are a nice pure white with no yellow or blue tint to them.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only issue is the black housing turns gold from the heat after a few months. So I'm gonna plastidip mine, probably blue.View attachment 203974View attachment 203975

Same ones?

https://www.amazon.com/JDM-ASTAR-Ex...SY340_QL65&keywords=jdmastar+3157+switchbacks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019