What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why? Lose they're strength?

There's a rubber washer on them if you reuse them it might not seal tight

467b04a8f038832992f95a73d012cd1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of doing Z71-style color match for bumpers and grill. Any how-to suggestions for my storm gray '02?

Go to automotivetouchup.com to find your color. You can do it rattle can or order a quart and shoot it with a gun if you have the equipment or hit up your local paint shop.

Either way your prep work is key wth cleaning, sanding, primer coats, cleaning, sanding and the money topcoats and clear.

As a tester to see what you think and if you would like it, you could always Plast Dip them in black or they do have some different greys that might come very close.

This is the cheap and cheerful option and can be peeled off later (4-5 coats minimum) to get a good peel later.

Hope that gives you some info that you were looking for.

@MadDogDelpho

Last edited:

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to automotivetouchup.com to find your color. You can do it rattle can or order a quart and shoot it with a gun if you have the equipment or hit up your local paint shop.
Gonna get a paint pen. Thanks for the link

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Spent enough color matching so I have that site in my head all the time. Lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

Either way your prep work is key wth cleaning, sanding, primer coats, cleaning, sanding and the money topcoats and clear.

As a tester to see what you think and if you would like it, you could always Plast Dip them in black or they do have some different greys that might come very close.

This is the cheap and cheerful option and can be peeled off later (4-5 coats minimum) to get a good peel later.

Hope that gives you some info that you were looking for.

@MadDogDelpho
Gonna check them out, see if they ship to Santa's house

sent from the last frontier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite

Latest posts