What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They didn't have any problems with their setups?
After looking it was for their true dual exhaust setup and there were some people with fitment issues with y-pipes. Good thing is speed engineering is active on that forum amd fairly responsive so u can join if not a member and post up your issues. I want to do their true dual on my truck but they need to do something Tahoe specific first and fix the gap on their tips.

http://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...ng-true-dual-exhaust-prototype-538474/page77/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I guess I'm not the only one with fitment issues. They made it seem like no one else had problems, and if they did it was due to bad motor mounts, which mine were checked, and they're fine.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got all the parts needed to replace the brake lines/hoses on the Escalade, Dorman SS brake line kit, StopTech SS braided brake hoses, figured it would be a good time to flush the power steering and replace the hoses since its hydroboost so got new Gates hoses for that dropping it off at the shop Monday night

e77f678904a949ee9e065b826fab55c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a bunch of canbus LEDs in the mail for interior light conversion. Went ahead and installed 2 for the puddle lights, but the rest will be done next week.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a bunch of canbus LEDs in the mail for interior light conversion. Went ahead and installed 2 for the puddle lights, but the rest will be done next week.

You shouldn't need canbus LED's tho did my 04 with non canbus LED's and they work great no issues

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Just picked up a cheap set of 22's. Gonna dip the hell out of them. Needs two tires, but they we're cheap! View attachment 73555 View attachment 73556
Dude please spend some $$ and powder coat them. That style wheel would look so damn good gloss black. Plus added value when you sell them. Probably no more than $300 or $200 to pc them.

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't need canbus LED's tho did my 04 with non canbus LED's and they work great no issues

I know. I just wanted to play it safe. A few bucks isn't a big deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv